Thursday, October 14, 2010

Copyright

There were actually a lot of things I learned about copyright that I had never heard before. I had no idea that using movie clips or music in the classroom was a problem at all. This is something I will have to make sure I am cautious of as I prepare lessons. It is a comfort to know that at least I can use them to some degree, however limited the portions I show may be. There are also ways to legally be approved to use materials as long as you obey the criteria.

There is so much out there to use. I'm grateful for those who have chosen to make it available to the public for their benefit.

3 comments:

  1. I am also grateful for those who are willing to make their projects public as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that the chart Ben gave us was pretty helpful. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes you wonder about teachers in the past that have shown you videos...

    ReplyDelete