Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little about me...

Hello!

To tell you a little about myself, my name is Angie Trujillo and I'm from Murray, Utah. The youth I worked with this summer constantly asked me if I know David Archuleta. Well, I don't, but I'm sure he's cool. I am a history teaching major because I have loved history ever since my 8th grade history class. I used to be a nursing major, but one day I realized that I get so excited whenever I am learning about a new event through something I'm reading or watching that my heart starts beating faster and faster. That was when I knew I wanted to teach history. It's a passion and something I can't wait to share!

4 comments:

  1. I saw David Archuleta at a Stake Priesthood Meeting last winter (I lived in Murray). He didn't sing, but that was ok with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand how you decided to study history. That is the same with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on loving to learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha hopefully David Archuleta becomes history! Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete