Monday, September 27, 2010

Personal Learning Networks

I've spent some time researching PLNs online and it really does seem like such a great way to stay up-to-date with the lastest technology and resources. I'm beginning to discover with google reader that it's also a lot more user-friendly than I previously thought it was. I love the idea of having a plethora of education blogs that I can add to the list I follow so I can constantly be gaining new ideas and building off of what others have done. I need to start using it more often now so that by the time I start teaching it will be a habit.

2 comments:

  1. Yep totally agree! I also really like google reader, but it is hard to get in the habit/ find the time to check it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll admit, I haven't checked my Google Reader all that much. I like having it though.

    ReplyDelete